Food counter attendant
McDonalds Restaurants based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. McDonalds Restaurants provides a variety of delicious dishes, many beverages, and other food products at affordable prices and in good quality. We strongly believe in delivering superior quality products and services for our customers and communities. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: McDonalds Restaurants
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.05 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Deep fryer, Electronic cash register, Grill
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidates should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, place dishes in storage area
- The candidates should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, scour pots and pans
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
155 N Hollywood Rd
155 N Hollywood Rd
Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
250-860-4922 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!