Food counter attendant
Fatburger based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. Fatburger is an American fast casual restaurant chain, founded on 1947. While we are a fast food restaurant, the food is cooked and made to order. We operate around 182 stores in 20 countries in the world. We run our business with the help of our 4000+ efficient staffs and we are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Fatburger
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.20 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3122 Mt Lehman Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 0C5
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used and also stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items package take-out food and also portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!