3334344 Nova Scotia Limited is a restaurant based in Halifax, NS, is inviting Food Service Supervisors, ones with an attractive salary package. The candidate should have a Safe Food Handling Certificate and Food Safety Certificate. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
- They offer an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- They offer other benefits
Employer Name: 3334344 Nova Scotia Limited
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 215 Chain Lake Drive, Halifax, NS B3S 1C9
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Education: The candidate requires a College degree or a CEGEP or diploma from a program of 1 to 2 years or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods.
- The work will require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure
- The work is physically demanding
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidates should have flexibility
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise around 5-10 people.
- The candidate should have a client focus
- The candidate will be required to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate will be required to prepare food order summaries for the chef
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate will be required to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate will be required to establish work schedules
- The candidate will be required to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate will be required to ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate is required to have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The candidate will address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate will train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate will be required to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate will supervise kitchen and food service helpers
- The candidate will supervise food service counter attendants and food preparers
- The candidate will supervise food and beverage servers and the cook.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment, and restaurant based in Halifax, NS. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Food Service Supervisor, they are required to do so as soon as possible.
The candidate should have a Cover Letter before applying for the post.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!