R.S.D.R ENTERPRISES LTD also known as the DBA RAMIE’S GREEK RESTAURANT is a well-known Greek Restaurant, incorporated in British Columbia. The restaurant is well-known for its quality food and a variety of Greek dishes worked by a team of experts with their experience.
As of now, The R.S.D.R ENTERPRISES LTD is inviting applications for the role of a Food Service Supervisor from any of the eligible candidates.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: R.S.D.R ENTERPRISES LTD
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary or high school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1 year to 2 years
- Physical Requirements: To be determined
- The candidate should be able to Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to Establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate needs to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate needs to Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate needs to Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate needs to Ensure food service and quality control
- The employees working get various health and insurance benefits with covering 100% premium.
- The employees working get various career development opportunities with getting formal training in the company
- The employees get salary and various compensation benefits
- The employees can work for flexible hours according to their availability.
R.S.D.R ENTERPRISES LTD is a restaurant chain spread at various locations. It is not the restaurant that only serves normal food, it is the place known for its team of experts working on it, it’s quality food and variety of dishes, remains more than any other Greek Restaurant in the place.
How to apply?
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The applicant can be anyone, who has to be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has or doesn’t have a work permit in Canada.
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!