Dave and Carol Bibb based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Golf course worker. Dave and Carol Bibb offer a wide range of programs and services that promote the belonging, wellness, and independence of all people on their Canadian journey. We are committed to provide customized service that is practical and results oriented. We work closely with our diverse client base to provide exceptional one-on-one service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dave and Carol Bibb
Position: Golf course worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Pickering, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Work setting: Golf course
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates do not need standard educational qualification such as degree, certificate or diploma
Student status: Full time enrollment, Part time enrollment
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to cut grass
- The candidates should be able to rake and collect refuse
- The candidates should be able to remove litter and garbage
- The candidates should be able to lay sod or seed
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- The candidates will get free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and other various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!