Immediate Response Force Inc based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Guard, Security. Immediate Response Force Inc can be termed as a security company that has been granted a license by the Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services. With years of experience our has been expanded quickly. We are well-known for our top-notch client care, comprehensive training, and innovative custom solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Immediate Response Force Inc
Position: Guard, Security
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Security Guard License
- The candidate should be able to work with 20/20 vision and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to appear in court as witness, assist clients/guests with special needs also produce reports
- The candidate should be able to work with a guard dog, check age identification of patrons, conduct investigations to locate missing persons also conduct polygraph tests (integrity surveys)
- The candidate should be able to drive and guard armoured trucks also enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- The candidate should be able to investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems also operate security control room equipment
- The candidate should be able to patrol assigned areas also perform security checks of passengers and luggage
- The candidate should be able to pick up and deliver cash and valuables also prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!