Great Canadian Entertainment based in Port Perry, ON is inviting applications for Great Blue Heron Casino from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper. Great Canadian Entertainment is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Great Canadian Entertainment
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.14 to $21.42 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Port Perry, ON
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked and credit should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high school) standard education
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to prioritize tasks, maintain confidentiality and also perform tasks and duties effectively and safely within prescribed time limits
- The candidate should be dedicated to optimal customer service, Self-motivated and also a team player
- The candidate should have knowledge of time management
- The candidate should have knowledge of floor care, commercial cleaning products, WHMIS
- The candidate should be able to maintain a physical presence throughout the Casino to ensure areas are kept clean, fully stocked and free of debris and also vacuum, sweep, scrub, mop, and wax floors as required or as scheduled
- The candidate should be able to maintain the Casino in a manner which reduces slips, trips and fall hazards and also maintain good public relations with patrons and employees
- The candidate should be able to ensure all supplies are being used in a proper manner and also ensure all housekeeping equipment is functioning properly and report any malfunctions to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately
- The candidate should be able to safeguard all confidential information and to exercise due care to prevent its improper disclosure or use
- The candidate should be able to do other duties may be assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Facilities Manager
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume and internal application form) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!