IBM Careers is known to make a career from experience. IBM is known to provide experiences that can be diverse, unlimited and far-reaching. The company can provide a truly life-changing career opportunity.
IBM is known to work to transform the world’s most advanced semiconductors into state-of-the-art microelectronic components. The company transforms the components that are used in the entire line of IBM systems as well as in a wide range of products produced by its outside customers. IBM Canada is the largest flip-chip assembly and testing facility in North America and is committed to the protection of the environment and quality of life.
Employer Name: IBM
No. of vacancies: 1200
Salary: $41,000 – $8,79,051 per year
Employment Type: Full time
IBM Careers: Overview
Overall requirements to be a part of IBM Careers, with a brief explanation are given below.
- The candidate should have the required qualification by the post (high school, bachelor’s or masters in the particular field).
- The candidate must be able to answer the screening questions
- The candidate must be able to clear the online assessment
- The candidate must be able to reach the assessment centre for the interview process
- The candidate should be ideally suitable for business and technical degrees or relevant experience; skills in analytic, digital and agile methodologies a plus
- The candidate should have the ability to work in Canada without a scholarship
- The candidate should be able to fulfil skills requirements for specific jobs
- The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently
Overall responsibilities to be fulfilled to become a part of IBM Careers are explained below in brief.
- The candidate should be able to work in a team way of working is human-centric, with a critical focus on co-creation, co-execution, and co-operation
- The candidate should be able to work with security professionals
- The candidate should be able to perform duties required by the position
- The candidate should be able to fulfil the key job roles
- The candidate should be able to help clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally
- The candidate should be dedicated to the client’s success
Why Should You Choose IBM Careers In Canada?
IBM Canada with its employees is renowned for its skills, know-how and experience. The company is known to work with its customer’s satisfaction and its great adaptability in a competitive and very dynamic market that the plant has remained a leader in its industry.
IBM Canada can be termed as a corporate leader founded on the quality of its employees. Most of the IBM workforce is made up of manufacturing workers (operators). So, the Candidates who are interested to cultivate their career in the manufacturing sector, then IBM careers would be the best choice. With manufacturing positions, IBM also hires in several technical and professional fields to support production, such as Machining, Logistics, and Engineering.
When it comes to IBM Careers teamwork is an essential element, which makes its plant an ideal environment to learn, evolve and succeed. IBM Jobs allows the candidates to be a part of the team’s talent and expertise so that they can develop high-end products that contribute to what makes them famous.
With IBM Jobs, the employees will be seduced by the plant’s geographic location in the Eastern Townships, in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of Quebec, halfway between Montreal and Sherbrooke. The company gives jobs that give both, the environment and the quality of life, also the multitude of sports and activities that can be practiced there, definitely make it a privileged working and living environment.
IBM Jobs come with a lot of benefits, the same are explained below in brief:
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work at a great place
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and bonus
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get the benefits of 401(k)
- The employees get insurance and membership benefits such as life insurance, dental insurance, gym membership and reimbursement
- The employees get maternity, paternity and 13 other leave benefits
- The employees get health & wellness and other office perks
- At IBM Careers, the employees get the benefit of the IBM Employees Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) which comes with the opportunity to purchase IBM stock at a 5% discount off the market price on the date the shares are purchased
- The employees get various retirement benefits
In all, when it comes to defining IBM, its employees get various benefits such as paid sick leaves, paid holidays, vacation, casual dress code at work, casual atmosphere at work, flexible time for work, flexible work hour schedule, education benefits, training benefits, tuition benefits, certification benefits, reimbursement benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, optional telecommunicate opportunities, work from home option and more.
Types of Jobs and Salary:
Types of jobs at IBM Jobs with average salaries are mentioned below.
- Finance jobs with an average salary of CA$69,084 per year
- Legal jobs with an average salary of CA$41,000 per year
- Human Resources jobs with an average salary of CA$46,619 per year
- Design jobs with an average salary of CA$8,79,051 per year
- Architect jobs with an average salary of CA$120,000 per year
- Project Management jobs with an average salary of CA$93,629 per year
- Research jobs with an average salary of CA$97,586 per year
- Sales jobs with an average salary of CA$92,848 per year
- Software Development jobs with an average salary of CA$88,710 per year
- Support jobs with an average salary of CA$81,721 per year
Latest IBM Careers in Canada
|Sales Business Operations Professional||View & Apply|
|Technology Sales Representative||View & Apply|
|Duty Managers : PeopleSoft Consulting||View & Apply|
|Full Stack Developer-Montreal||View & Apply|
|Test Manager||View & Apply|
|Security Specialist – Watson Orders||View & Apply|
|Package Specialist – SAP Security & GRC||View & Apply|
|Industrial Electronics Technician||View & Apply|
|Titulaire d'un MBA – conseiller principal en stratégie d'entreprise||View & Apply|
|Stagiaire technico-commercial – 4 mois – Mai 2023||View & Apply|
|Sterling OMS Architect||View & Apply|
|Enterprise Strategy Managing Consultant||View & Apply|
|Senior Full Stack Developer (IBM iX)||View & Apply|
|SuccessFactors Integration Manager – Any Location in Canada||View & Apply|
|Time Management Systems Functional Consultants-Any Location in Canada||View & Apply|
|Time Management Systems Technical Consultants–Any Location in Canada||View & Apply|
|Senior Managing Talent Transformation Consultant||View & Apply|
|Software Sales – Subscription and Annuity Representative||View & Apply|
|Application Architect – Maximo||View & Apply|
|Project Manager – Maximo||View & Apply|
|Solution Architect – IBM Payments Center||View & Apply|
|Technical Sales Representative – Cloud||View & Apply|
|Functional Analyst (PeopleSoft HR)||View & Apply|
|Software Developer: Production Engineering – Watson Orders||View & Apply|
|Solution Architect – ServiceNow||View & Apply|
|Sales Representative (Digital) – Cloud – Ontario/Quebec||View & Apply|
|Technical Sales Specialist||View & Apply|
|Senior Managing Consultant – SAP Analytics||View & Apply|
|Technical Sales Intern – 4 months – May 2023||View & Apply|
IBM Careers is known to continuously invest in up-skilling and re-skilling the workforce. The company’s career opportunities are known to come with 40 hours of learning in a year and various other benefits. IBM Canada is known to explore the interest of its employees with a wide range of work opportunities. To give an overview of IBM Careers, IBM has positions for all freshers and experienced employees. If a person is in any field, he/she can easily be a part of IBM Canada and have a great career development ahead.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!