Calgary Magic Maid based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maid – cleaning services. Calgary Magic Maid has a long reputation for quality work at competitive prices. Our Canadian maid service company is independently owned and has provided the finest house cleaning service in Calgary since 2002. As a premier maid service, we have developed a system that is sure to make you delight in a well cleaned home. A professional team that aims to impress so you can surround yourself in a well cleaned home. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Calgary Magic Maid
Position: Maid – cleaning services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.60 to 18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 51 Citadel Park N.W., Calgary, AB, T3G 3X8
Work setting: Cleaning service company, various locations and relocation costs covered by employer
Transportation/travel information: Travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The employees get gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!