GOODWILL CARRIER INC based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. GOODWILL CARRIER INC specializes in the transportation of goods and freight across various distances. We have a fleet of well-maintained vehicles and a team of experienced drivers who ensure that shipments are delivered safely and on time. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GOODWILL CARRIER INC
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries, set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!