The Language Space Incorporated based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator. The Language Space Incorporated is a pioneering language learning platform, revolutionizing linguistic education. Focused on immersive experiences, TLS offers a dynamic blend of AI-driven lessons and real-world language applications. Students benefit from personalized curricula, cultural insights, and interactive sessions, fostering rapid language acquisition. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Language Space Incorporated
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $27.80 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- The candidates should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed, and deadlines are met.
- The candidates should be able to coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!