Lakeside Health based in Salmon Arm, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist, medical clinic. Lakeside Health is grateful to work and offer healing within the unceded territory of the Secwepemc people. Our reputation, our team and our experience make us the most trusted and turned to in all of Salmon Arm and the Shuswap for health and wellness. Our team of professionals are committed to your heath. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lakeside Health
Position: Receptionist, medical clinic
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 hourly for 24 to 28 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Salmon Arm, BC
Shifts: Day and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Private sector and health care institution, facility or clinic
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic medical records, Electronic scheduler, Word processing software, Electronic mail, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows and Social Media
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also sit
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas and also answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services and also record and relay information
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments and also perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidate should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting to experience, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!