Foot Locker, Inc. based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales Associate. Foot Locker, Inc. is known to elevate the customer experience, invest for long-term growth and drive productivity. We work to leverage the power of our people. We are known to lead the celebration of sneaker and youth culture around the globe through a portfolio of brands including Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Eastbay, Footaction, and Sidestep. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Foot Locker, Inc
Position: Sales Associate
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 0-3 years
- The candidate should be confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience and also be motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- The candidate should be able to initiate completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision and also provide flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
- The candidate should be able to create a warm and friendly shopping environment by providing extreme customer service
- The candidate should be accountable for knowing and achieving personal productivity goals, to divisions’ productivity standards
- The candidate should be able to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service and also deliver sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- The candidate should be able to maintain personal and productivity goals and also connect with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- The candidate should have the ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs and also maintain an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- The candidate should be able to contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!