Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) based in Shannon – Quebec, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales Associate – Canex Métro. Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) is a vital support system for the Canadian military community. Dedicated to enhancing the well-being and quality of life for military personnel and their families, CFMWS offers a wide spectrum of programs and services. CFMWS is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates who can help us build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS)
Position: Sales Associate – Canex Métro
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.98 to $19.02 CAD hourly
Employment Type: Casual
Location: Shannon – Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: CFMWS07477
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience or Food Handling Certification, as required
Experience: Candidates should have experience In cash handling, In food and beverage preparation, as required, and In food and beverage service, as required
- The candidates should demonstrate client focus, organizational knowledge, communication, innovation, teamwork, and leadership
- The candidates should be able to provide retail services to a unique client base – members of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), and in assisting them, they are helping their community
- The candidates should be able to provide a variety of services, including regular retail services, dry cleaning, lottery services, self-serve gas services, postal services, and assisting CAF members with credit plan applications
- The candidates should be able to operate Point of Sales systems, the debit/credit machine, and maintain a float
- The candidates should be able to respond to inquiries from customers, providing them with information on merchandising and ensuring the store shelves are stocked, faced, and properly signed
- The candidates should be able to take and prepare food and beverage orders and prepare takeout food, while ensuring cleanliness of food service and eating areas
- The candidates should be able to provide the best customer experience for our members and to simplify and improve their lives
- If the candidates thrive in a customer-focused environment and in a culture that is passionate about exceeding customer expectations, this is the opportunity for them
- The candidates will get vacation pay, group savings plans, and free second language training
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!