Franklin Empire Inc. based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate – retail. Franklin Empire Inc. is the largest independently owned and family run electrical distributor in Canada since 1942. We operate our business through 23 branch locations and five assembly and repair shops with the help of 500 employees. We are always looking for results-driven, energetic and creative people to join our winning team. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Franklin Empire Inc
Position: Sales associate – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32,000 to $45,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Laval, QC
Work setting: In shop, on-site customer service, hardware store, wholesalers, electrical or electronic equipment manufacturing and electrical products manufacturing company
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of product: Building materials (other than lumber), lamps and lighting fixtures, power tools and electrical distribution panels
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be collaborative, energetic, proactive, quick learner, dependable and also a team player
- The candidate should have integrity, positive attitude, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register, operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce, estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates and also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise, prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease and also greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits and pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting to experience) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!