Shift manager, fast food restaurant
BURGER KING RESTAURANTS based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager, fast food restaurant. BURGER KING RESTAURANTS offers flame-grilled burgers and other menu items, including chicken sandwiches, salads, breakfast items, and desserts. In recent years, We have expanded our menu to include a variety of plant-based options, such as the Impossible Whopper, which is made with a meat-free patty. With all of our products, we focus our development and production on inclusion of attributes our customers can use to improve the quality and value of their feeds. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BURGER KING RESTAURANTS
Position: Shift manager, fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1808 Albert Street Regina, SK S4P 2T2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Food service establishment, On-site customer service, Fast food outlet or concession
Supervision: 5-10 people, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be client focus and flexible
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidates should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidates should be able to hire food service staff, ensure food service and quality control
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidates will get health care plan, group insurance benefits and bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!