Established in 2002, New View Swine Ltd was started in Brussels, ON, Canada. Today, the company is a major part of the Hog and Pig Farming Industry. New View Swine Ltd has a total of 14 employees across all of its locations and generates $3.82 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled). As of now, New View Swine Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Swine Technician from any of the eligible candidates.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: New View Swine Ltd.
Position: Swine Technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Various Locations
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Work Location Information: Rural Area
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: No Experience Required
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as processing pig litter
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers skills such as weaning
- The employees are offered a competitive salary and other financial benefits.
- The employees get to work in a family-friendly company
- The employees get to work under an experienced team with learning various new technologies with working at a professional swine management company
- The employees get a benefits program with having various other benefits.
New View Swine Ltd is known for its experienced employees working with Swines and animals and also giving the best possible services to its customers in various locations it is situated.
How to apply
You can apply now by sending an email to the below-mentioned details if you suit all the job requirements provided and are eligible for the job. All the best!
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!