Ginger Beef Peking House based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress. Ginger Beef Peking House offers Ginger Beef, which is made with crispy strips of beef coated in a sweet and spicy sauce infused with ginger. We also offer a variety of Chinese dishes, including traditional Peking duck and hot pot. We have received numerous awards and recognition for our cuisine and service, and has become a popular dining destination for locals and tourists alike.The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ginger Beef Peking House
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be organized and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- The candidates should be able to present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, traveller’s cheques or room billings
- The candidates should be able to describe menu items including daily specials for customers and advise on menu selections
- The candidates should be able to greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food, beverages, serve food and beverages
- The candidates should be able to take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!