Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation is the Crown corporation which controls sales of alcoholic beverages and recreational cannabis in Nova Scotia, Canada since 1930. We operate our business through 108 outlets across the province. We generate approx $239.2 Million CAD annually. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.08 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, To be determined
Work Setting: Warehouse and retail or wholesale establishment or distribution centre
Work site environment: Candidates should work at heights
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be collaborative, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, dependable , reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment, Pick orders and stock, Wrap goods and also Pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products and also Operate computerized inventory control systems
- The employees get as per collective agreement
- The employees get free parking availability and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online (along with your resume) by following below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!