Structcon Ltd. based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Structcon Ltd. is a structural engineering firm that provides consulting, investigating, and design services for all types of buildings. We bring architects and owners a broad range of building experience including, educational, hospital, institutional, and commercial buildings, using the full spectrum of building materials. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Structcon Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Burlington, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by employer
Work setting: Manufacture
Type of materials: Aluminum alloys, Composite materials, Copper and copper alloys, Magnesium alloys, Nickel alloys, Non-ferrous materials, Non-metallic materials, Plasma coatings, Stainless steel, Steel, iron and heavy metals, Titanium and special alloys, Zirconium
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Safety harness, Gloves, Mask, Face shield, Welding helmet
Credentials: technical Standards Safety Authority (TSSA) Certification
Security and safety: criminal record check
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be flexible, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to interpret welding process specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- The candidates should be able to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- The candidates should be able to determine weldability of materials, operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products, operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidates should be able to start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line
- The candidates should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The candidates will get transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!