Capital Helicopters (1995) Inc based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Capital Helicopters (1995) Inc is a 100% locally owned and operated helicopter charter company with a longstanding professional history of providing service to Canada’s northern regions. Over a period of more than 25 years, Capital has cultivated a diverse range of clients and is experienced in providing rotary-wing support for a wide variety of operations. Our company takes pride in helping our clients select a machine that will prove to be safe, efficient and economic for their specific needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Capital Helicopters (1995) Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport, Valid driver’s license, Public transportation is available
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Google Docs, Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Windows
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Invoices
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in commercial aviation
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, accurate, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and paramedical services coverage, and disability benefits
- The candidates will get team building opportunities, group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, commission, and free parking
- The candidates will get travel insurance, and learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting experience and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
25 Pilgrim Pl suite 3
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
867-668-6200 Between 12:00 AM and 11:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!