BRAR & MAAN DEVELOPMENT LTD. based in Mission, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. BRAR & MAAN DEVELOPMENT LTD. is a construction company listed under construction company category. We have many years of experience in this industry. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in real estate. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BRAR & MAAN DEVELOPMENT LTD.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $24.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mission, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations and also able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers, able to schedule and confirm appointments, able to compile data, statistics and other information, able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and also able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, able to answer electronic enquiries and also able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!