Tidy Misses based in Stony Plain, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaning man/woman. Tidy Misses offers a wide range of cleaning services tailored to meet the specific needs of their clients. Whether it’s regular house cleaning, deep cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning, or post-construction cleaning, our team of skilled and detail-oriented cleaners ensures that every space is left sparkling clean and refreshed. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tidy Misses
Position: Cleaning man/woman
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time – On the road job
Location: Stony Plain, AB
Shifts: Day, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Cleaning service company, Various locations, Commercial building, Relocation costs not covered by employer, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in non-smoking area
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs), and up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidate should be punctual, accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have values and ethics, positive attitude, excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!