Administrative Assistant Jobs
Administrative Assistant jobs are responsible for a wide range of administrative and clerical duties. Providing assistance to managers and workers, helping with day-to-day office requirements, and handling our company’s general administrative tasks are all responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant jobs.
Employer Name: Canadian Job Bank
No. of vacancies: 5000
Salary: $25.00 – $55.00 per hourly
Employment type: Full time
What is the role of an Administrative Assistant?
Making travel and meeting arrangements, creating reports, and keeping suitable file systems are all tasks of an administrative assistant. The ideal applicant will have strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to organize their work with the use of programs such as Microsoft Excel and office equipment. Also, if you have past experience working as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant, as well as expertise with our business, we would want to speak with you.
At the end of the day, successful Administrative Assistant jobs should guarantee the effective and seamless running of our office on a daily basis.
- Phone calls are answered and directed.
- Organize your time and make appointments.
- Meetings should be planned and minutes should be taken in detail.
- Create and distribute electronic mail, correspondence notes, letters, faxes, and other kinds of communication.
- Aid in the drafting of reports that are due on a regular basis.
- Create and maintain an organized file system.
- Office rules and procedures should be updated and maintained on a regular basis.
- Order office supplies and do market research to find new discounts and vendors.
- Keep contact lists up to date.
- Make plans for travel.
- Expenditure reports must be submitted and reconciled
- Provide guests with general assistance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external customers.
- Communicate with executive and senior Administrative Assistant jobs in order to respond to requests and questions from senior management.
- Having shown experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office administrator is required.
- Understanding office management systems and processes is required.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines is necessary for this position.
- MS Office proficiency is required (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management abilities, as well as the capacity to prioritize tasks are required.
- Pay close attention to the details and use your problem-solving abilities.
- Communication abilities that are both written and vocal in nature.
- The capacity to multi-task while maintaining excellent organizing abilities.
- An associate’s degree in high school is required; extra training as an administrative assistant or secretary would be an asset.
Jobs as an Administrative Assistant in Canada
It is possible to categorize occupations on the Canada NOC list as ‘in-demand,’ and Administrative Assistant code 1241 has been firmly established on the list for many years, with plenty of opportunities available throughout the nation.
From day one, as a qualified new and highly competent Permanent resident of Canada, you will be permitted to work full-time. Administrative Assistant Jobs in Canada are often higher compensated than similar positions in the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia, and Canadian labor legislation promotes a healthy work-life balance. Administrative Assistant jobs in Canada are also heavily unionized, which, although it may seem like a terrible term in many parts of the globe, has been essential in advocating for improved wages and working conditions across the country.
What is the typical annual wage for an administrative assistant in Canada?
Wages for administrative assistants are C$51,650 per year.
Can I work as an Administrative Assistant in Canada and immigrate there?
Administrative Assistants are in high demand all over Canada, and you may be able to get a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa whether or not you have a work offer at the time of application.
We really hope that you have found this post to be useful. Start applying for administrative assistant positions to ensure that you do not get lost in the throng.
Latest Administrative Assistant jobs
Search jobs from Administrative Assistant Jobs
Warning: Undefined array key "title_length" in /home/canadianjobbank/public_html/wp-content/themes/jannah/framework/widgets/posts.php on line 204
Warning: Undefined array key "tags" in /home/canadianjobbank/public_html/wp-content/themes/jannah/framework/widgets/posts.php on line 211