Corporate Empire Limited based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Corporate Empire Limited fosters a family culture of care, trust, respect, and growth for its people, customers and their communities. We operates with five core retail food formats and related businesses to ensure it is able to satisfy the unique shopping needs of its customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Corporate Empire Limited
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Work Setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask and work in an organized way.
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication and an excellent written communication.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client.
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!