Aaxel Insurance Brokers Ltd. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. Aaxel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is an independent insurance broker serving throughout Ontario and Alberta since 2006. We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them. We are Canada’s fastest growing insurance brokerage start up. We are experienced and well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Aaxel Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1550 South Gateway Road, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5G6
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Google Docs, Electronic scheduler, Database software, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books and MS Windows
Technical terminology: Business
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have specialization on correspondence, reports and records, contracts, financial statements and invoices
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!