MGR INFOTECH LIMITED based in Richardson, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. MGR INFOTECH LIMITED is a 100% Canadian Based Company with local roots in the province of Saskatchewan with future operation growth in Alberta and British Columbia. Our Vision is to grow with our clients by using technology as a tool for business growth. Our purpose is to empower our clients to achieve their goals through effectively leveraging technology so we can work with them as a long-term trusted and respected business and technology partner. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MGR INFOTECH LIMITED
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richardson, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Security and safety: Bond required and basic security clearance required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Visio, Database software, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Quick Books and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be relied on
- The candidate should have specialization on correspondence, reports and records, invoices and charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments and order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!