URBAN CANADA IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. URBAN CANADA IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD is has years of experience in providing immigration services while providing the best solutions in visa processing with a goal to ensure a smooth process during your journey to Canada. We provide accurate and proper guidance, while following outlined immigration steps so that our clients can obtain full knowledge of immigration processes and an understanding of the Canadian immigration services. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: URBAN CANADA IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to multitask
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have knowledge of MS Office
- The candidate should have specialization on reports and records and invoices
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!