TR Exterior based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office. TR Exterior has been helping customers improve and beautify their homes since 2013. We work closely with major manufacturers to provide a wide variety of products to choose from. e provide a workmanship warranty to protect you against installation errors because we stand behind our work and care about our customers. We offer exterior home reconstruction and remodeling, such as roofing, siding, windows, doors, storm damage and gutters. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TR Exterior
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.86 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
369 Saddlemont Blvd
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!