Boston pizza #509 based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender. Boston pizza #509 provides tasty pizza services at reasonable price. Our food is simple & delicious. It’s made with care by the people who actually own & operate our restaurants. We make great pizza and other food products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Boston pizza #509
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 20 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: 1563 main street west, Hamilton, ON L8S 1E6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Credentials: Smart Serve
- The candidates should be able to organize and set up bar, clean bar area and wash glassware, serve food or snacks, clean draft beer system, inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- The candidates should be able to collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages, operate cash register, record and balance beverage sales, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidates should be able to take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- The candidates will get free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!