Presqu’ile Cafe Indian Cuisine based in Brighton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Breakfast cook. Presqu’ile Cafe Indian Cuisine is a culinary gem that offers a delightful fusion of Indian flavors and café-style dining. With a warm and inviting ambiance, we invite guests to savor a diverse menu featuring authentic Indian dishes prepared with the finest ingredients and traditional cooking techniques. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Breakfast cook is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Presqu’ile Cafe Indian Cuisine
Position: Breakfast cook
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.25 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Brighton, ON
Shifts: Early Morning
Work setting: Restaurant
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Cuisine specialties: East Indian
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidates should be able to train staff in the preparation, cooking, and handling of food
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and references attesting to experience) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!