Arthur Beaubien, Devon Beaubien, Mackenzie Beaubien based in Elk Point, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Broker, Insurance (with some duties as financial broker). Arthur Beaubien, Devon Beaubien, Mackenzie Beaubien is known to provide insurance and brokerage services. We are known as a team of experts. Our company is known to provide easy accessible insurance and brokerage services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The candidate has to work in Flexible Hours shifts.
Employer Name: Arthur Beaubien, Devon Beaubien, Mackenzie Beaubien
Position: Broker, Insurance
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: 66% commission per sale, Minimum wage is guaranteed (Approximately $25.00 hourly)
Employment Type: Full time-Virtual job
Location: Elk Point, AB
Shifts: Flexible Hours, 09:00 to 18:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Supervision: 5-10 people
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Provincial or territorial licence, Life Licence Qualification Program (LLQP)
Insurance Experience: Individual insurance, Group insurance, Automobile insurance, Disability insurance, Fire insurance, Health insurance, House insurance, Life insurance, Personal, RRSP, Travel insurance
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Computer, Printer, Internet access, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit for a longer period
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a accurate way
- The candidate should be able to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidate should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees health benefits such as health care plan and dental plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as learning/training paid by employer and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!