Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Business receptionist. Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. offers a variety of staffing services, including temporary staffing, direct hire placements, executive search, and workforce management solutions. Whether a client needs to fill a single position or build an entire team, we are equipped to deliver tailored staffing solutions that meet their specific needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc.
Position: Business receptionist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.15 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Switchboard 1-25 lines, Word processing software, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process the information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to operate a switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to send invoices, maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, provide directory assistance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!