The Informations Consultants Services Inc. based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Developer. The Informations Consultants Services Inc. is a well-known IT company. Our company works with believing in a world where people make decisions based on facts, reality and truthful digital information. Our company is known to believe in a fair, transparent and sustainable world. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day and Morning shifts. This position of Software Developer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Informations Consultants Services Inc.
Position: Software Developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $88,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Remote work available
Location: Montréal, QC
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Telecommunications industry
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Workplace Information: Remote work available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Eclipse
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates must have knowledge of Internet access, Cellular phone
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Unix, Linux, Web service design, Software development, MS Office, API
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Disability benefits
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!