Palma Pasta Corporation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher Apprentice. We are known as a well-known family-owned and operated Italian food shop. We are known to serve food, especially pasta (our special dishes) with the taste of the fresh, flavour of homemade Italian pasta. With serving food at our restaurants we also provide catering services. We also have the option to order online. We are rated 4 on 5 by our customers. We are known to offer a variety of fresh dishes. We are known to take care of you and your family for the evening or event, by providing unparalleled quality at a reasonable rate. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Palma Pasta Corporation
Position: Butcher Apprentice
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job ID: 22042609
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience is required
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Equipment and machinery experience such as Slicing machine, Sausage machine, Power grinder, Manual cutting utensil and Band saw is required
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to wrap and package prepared meats
- The candidate should be able to weigh meats for sale
- The candidate should be able to sell meats to customers
- The candidate should be able to price meat products
- The candidate should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- The candidate should be able to slice cooked meats
- The candidate should be able to shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
- The candidate should be able to remove bones from meat
- The candidate should be able to prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
- The candidate should be able to prepare special orders
- The candidate should be able to grind meats
- The candidate should be able to cut poultry into parts
- The candidate should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- The candidate should be able to clean and prepare fish and shellfish
- The employees get free food at work time
- The employees get to learn various new techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various leave and vacation benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!