GDL Carpentry Services Ltd. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. GDL Carpentry Services Ltd. is making and installing bespoke furniture, wardrobes, drawers, kitchens. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are a medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees). We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GDL Carpentry Services Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5850 Mckee St., Burnaby, BC, V5J 2V3
Work setting: Construction, renovation and maintenance and repair
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements and also prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware and also maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- The candidate should be able to prepare tenders and quotations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!