Bonduelle Inc. based in Bedford, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Case Packer. Bonduelle Inc. is known to inspire the transition to plant-based food, to contribute to human well-being and the preservation of the planet. Our company has a permanent sense of innovation. We are known to be committed to promoting a better nutritional balance with the requirement to adapt to the cultural and agro-industrial specificities of geographic areas where we operate. We are known to work with a long-term vision, favoring in all its aspects social responsibility and minimizing the environmental impact. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Night, Weekend, Shift and Early Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Bonduelle Inc.
Position: Case Packer
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.48 per hour for 36 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 75 rue Kemp, Bedford, QC, J0J 1A0
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning
Work Setting: Fruit and vegetable processing plant
Work Site Environment: Wet/damp
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, although training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
In 1853, Bonduelle Inc. was founded by Louis Bonduelle. The company provides consumers in nearly 100 countries with products preserved through natural preservation processes. The company is known to work in compliance with the founding values that governed its creation and development.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!