Industries 3R INC based in Danville, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer-Manufacturing. Industries 3R INC has experienced remarkable growth for years. We have been growing for years. We are known for the development opportunities for the company, which positions itself favorably among the competition. We have qualified employees who strive to meet the ever more demanding requirements of the market. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Industries 3R INC
Position: Factory Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.92 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 55 route 116 ouest, Danville, QC, J0A 1A0
Shifts: Day, 08:00 to 16:00
Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination and a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work in an efficient interpersonal skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement
- The employees get long-term benefits such as life insurance
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail or online or directly meeting (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
55 route 116 ouest
55 route 116 ouest
J0A 1A0 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!