Shoppers Drug Mart based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier. Shoppers Drug Mart is known for innovating health and wellness in Canada. We work with all, from prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program. We are known for caring and supporting customers in new ways every day. We have more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart®/Pharmaprix® network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $15.00-$20.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 1644 Hillside Ave, Victoria, British Columbia, V8T 2C5
Shift: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as high school, a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty, and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the center of everything they do
- The candidate should be able to ensure proper documentation is completed with respect to customers receipt and return of goods and also merchandise and maintains designated areas (i.e., facing, signing, labeling, etc)
- The candidate should be able to ensure loss prevention Standards are followed and also control cash, lottery, and stamp inventory
- The candidate should be able to perform skills such as Planning, Judgement, and Decision Making
- The candidate should be able to balance teamwork and efficiency in processing the customer order and also perform skills such as Organization and neatness
- The candidate should have efficiency in processing the customer’s order
- The candidate should have strong computer and register skills, be well organized with the ability to record keep, and also be detail-oriented
- The candidate should be able to maintain excellent customer service and checkout area and also provide excellent customer service and positively engages with all customers
- The candidate should be able to maintain a neat and organized checkout area and also greet all customers and displays a warm demeanor
- The candidate should be able to accurately scan or enter product data and also accurately account for cash and coupon, lottery, and PC Optimum
- The candidate should be able to ask for the customer’s PC Optimum Card during each transaction
- The candidate should be able to present a proper image to the public in accordance with Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines and also compile with all health and safety regulations
- The candidate should be able to compile with all store policies and procedures and also ensure the standards of housekeeping and image are maintained
- The candidate should be able to perform other duties as required
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!