Akan Insurance based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance Broker. Akan Insurance is known to be proud to offer the strength and market capacity of a large brokerage with the service and attention of a boutique firm. We work in various areas of Canada such as the Lower Mainland, opening branches in North Vancouver, Burnaby, Kitsilano, Maple Ridge and Langley. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Akan Insurance
Position: Insurance Broker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.75 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 214 9734 51 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0A6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- The candidate should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidate should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidate should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidate should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!