Muwin Estate Wines Ltd based in New Ross, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cellarman/woman, winery – food and beverage processing. Muwin Estate Wines Ltd is a true expression of what Nova Scotia is all about – fresh, wholesome, premium quality fruits and berries. Our Winery sits on 5 acres of fruit orchards and berries. We produced wines using 100% pure juice extracted from luscious crops of apples, blackcurrants, cranberries, and wild blueberries hand-picked at our farm and neighbouring estates. We offer cider wines, hard wines, dessert wines and party wines. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Muwin Estate Wines Ltd
Position: Cellarman/woman, winery – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.35 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: New Ross, NS
Shifts: Day and Overtime
Work Setting: Relocation costs are not covered by employer, willing to relocate, food processing plant, wineries and non-alcoholic beverage processing plant
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in noisy and odours place
Security and Safety: Driving record should checked(abstract), drug test will done and criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of Operation: Mixing, blending, bottling, fermenting and packaging
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- The candidate should be able to perform corrective machine adjustments
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidate should be able to record production information
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- The candidate should be able to maintain shift log of production and other data
- The candidate should be able to set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- The candidate should be able to check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!