Jonathan Isenberg based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Jonathan Isenberg is a well-known family living in Toronto, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Child caregiver – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Jonathan Isenberg
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Toronto, ON
Work setting: Employer’s home and optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, supervise and care for children, take children to and from school and to appointments and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children, prepare and serve nutritious meal, prepare infants and children for rest periods and also sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
647-715-2126 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!