Stubbe Chocolates and Pastry based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chocolate maker. Stubbe Chocolates and Pastry is a boutique shop specializes in high-quality, artisanally crafted truffles, chocolates bars, custom chocolate designs, and pastries. We sell choclates in attractive gift packs. Our products are affordable. We are very famous brand in America. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stubbe Chocolates and Pastry
Position: Chocolate maker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 653 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON, M6G 1Z4
Shifts: Weekend and Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Bake shop
Security and Safety: Immunization records needed
Food Specialties: Desserts and pastries
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- The candidate should be able to bake mixed dough and batters
- The candidate should be able to prepare special orders
- The candidate should be able to frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchen and food service areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!