NMT Specialized Machining Inc. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. NMT Specialized Machining Inc is a family-owned and operated business that serves a wide range of industries from aerospace to manufacturing and commercial. Clients include ATS Inc., Goodrich Landing Gear, Husky Injection Moldings, Siemens Westinghouse, and West Heights Manufacturing. NMT’s dedicated team of machining specialists use a continuous improvement system to meet and wherever possible, exceed customer expectations. NMT’s quality policy helps ensure only the finest end products while its health & safety policy promotes ideal working conditions and a safe environment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NMT Specialized Machining Inc
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.10 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
Shifts: Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Equipment and machinery experience: Boring machines, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Drill presses, Milling machines, Screw machines, Surface grinders, Tapping machines, Tool grinders
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be accurate, flexible, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, repair machine tools and parts
- The candidates should be able to set up and adjust production machineries/tools, fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- The candidates should be able to maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- The candidates should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- The candidates should be able to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!