CoCookal Harbour Restaurant Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Coal Harbour Restaurant Inc. offers the best in global cuisine using local, fresh ingredients served in a vibrant, contemporary setting. Our service is attentive, warm, and unpretentious. Our people are passionate about delivering food and experiences that will keep our guests coming back again and again. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cook is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Coal Harbour Restaurant Inc.
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.25 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1583 Coal Harbour Quay Vancouver, BC V6G 3E7
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook categories: Cook (general), First cook, Line cook, Prep cook, Second cook, Third cook
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Cuisine specialties: Canadian
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidates should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!