Sima Japanese Restaurant based in Sechelt, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Sima Japanese Restaurant is known to serve delicious and authentic Korean food. We are known for various things such as extremely friendly service, casual decor and varied menu. When it comes to Japanese cuisine or sushi we are known as a top-notch place. We are known to feature traditional Japanese and Korean food. We hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The candidate has to work in Night, Weekend and To Be Determined shifts. This position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Sima Japanese Restaurant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5755 Cowrie Street, Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A0
Shifts: Night, Weekend, To be determined
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: Japanese cuisine
To be determined
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The employees get to various career development opportunities
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5755 Cowrie Street suite 57
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!