SpaceBridge Inc. based in Saint-Laurent, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Embedded Software Engineer. SpaceBridge Inc. is known as an established supplier and global market leader in broadband satellite communications systems technology. Our company is well positioned to meet the demands of today’s global market, with two affiliate R&D offshore innovation centers, sales, and support offices as well as remote offices. We develop and provide satellite network equipment and services. Our company is known to have a diverse portfolio includes the ASAT™ product line, which serves different verticals with various technologies and applications. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SpaceBridge Inc.
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $60,000 to $95,000 per year for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6300 Chemin de la, Côte-de-Liesse, Saint-Laurent, QC, H4T 1E3
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Telecommunications industry
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
C, C++, Linux, Programming software, C#, Programming languages, Software development, Git, Python
Area of Specialization: System integration
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to sit for a longer period
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP), Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!