Save Max Real Estate Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Executive Assistant. Save Max Real Estate Inc. is known to be passionate about People and Property. We are known to treat clients, partners and team members with Honesty, Integrity, and Trust. We are known for just not to help people buy and sell homes but believe in establishing lifelong relationships. To give you an overview, we employ the latest technology, the best techniques, and human expertise to make your real estate decisions easier. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Save Max Real Estate Inc.
Position: Executive Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads and work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be accurate and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to establish and coordinate administrative policies and procedures also analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports
- The candidate should be able to prepare and coordinate the production and submission of summary briefs and reports also prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- The candidate should be able to conduct research also compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive committees and boards of directors
- The candidate should be able to meet with individuals, special interest groups and others to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action based on meetings also liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations also prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and administer contracts and other documents
- The candidate should be able to train and supervise staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!