Stongs Market Limited Partnership based in Vancouver and North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floral arranger – retail. Stongs Market Limited Partnership is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. With more than eighty five years of grocery experience, we knows the industry and knows what it takes to succeed. Our store and staff make the decisions that affect our customers. It’s our formula for success. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stongs Market Limited Partnership
Position: Floral arranger – retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.05 to $21.25 hourly for 10 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Vancouver and North Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Supermarket or grocery store
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also hardworking
- The candidate should have adaptability, creativity and also knowledge of time management
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise, assist in display of merchandise and also prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online or meet in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2150 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
V7H 0B5 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!