Build It by Design (2014) Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Material estimator. Build It by Design (2014) Inc. is a full-service general construction company. We make sure the look, feel and personality of your brand is impeccably reflected in your built environment—you need a construction partner with exceptional technical know-how, stellar communication skills and an unwavering commitment to collaboration. We work alongside businesses of all kinds, from global franchises to new concepts to provide the highest-quality brand environments available. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Material estimator is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Build It by Design (2014) Inc.
Position: Material estimator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.45 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have specialization on estimating and also production
- The candidate should be able to monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments and also monitor production progress
- The candidate should be able to consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner and also compile worksheets and specifications of orders
- The candidate should be able to estimate materials and labour required for production and also monitor production progress
- The candidate should be able to project management and also provide customer service
- The employees get dental plan and also health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!